"Allambie North" is an outstanding 369 acre (149ha)mixed farming property, presenting a high level of agricultural performance and is suitable for cattle, sheep and cropping. It is well serviced with rich soils, secure water and cultivation opportunities . Highlighted with three separate titles, two building envelopes and the opportunity for the 3rd building entitlement (STCA).
• 8 km to Manildra, 8 km to Cudal, 48km to Orange, 300km to Sydney
• The productive cultivation country is suited to successfully growing winter and summer crops and has a proven track record for producing wheat, oats, canola and barley. It is currently in a cropping rotation and would be suitable for pastures in 2022
• Run as a successful cattle breeding and fattening operation
• Water security is assured with five sufficient dams, a bore site and a reticulating water system
• Improvements include steel cattle yards, loading ramp
• Easy access to the property is via Coates Creek Road and Yellow Box Road
• Subdivided into seven paddocks
• Heavy red basalt soils
• Keep the lot, or sell titles
"Allambie North" is a highly productive, attractive vacant block and offers an opportunity for the new owners to continue the successful farming operation or to develop separate titles and build their dream home.