Situated at 337 Sawpit Road Ramsay, this magnificent 49 acre property boasts the highest point on Sawpit Road and takes in the most spectacular views for as far as the eye can see.
The four bedroom two bathroom country home sits well back off the road and is nestled amongst mature trees and sprawling green lawns in one of the blocks best positions.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- The master bedroom then steps out to one of the deck areas with screens and blinds to cater for all seasons
- Two living areas generous in size cater for all the family
- Country kitchen and dining room with raked ceiling and exposed beams is a stand out when entering from the large north facing deck
- Electric and wood ovens
- Island gas cook top
- huge pantry/storage
- 9 x 7.5 shed with two 3 x 3 roller doors, concrete floor and power connected
- Three bay timber post carport with iron roof provides ample room for any machinery
- 25,000L rainwater capacity
- Bore with 50,000L concrete header tank supplies troughs and yard water with connection to house and pressure pump if required
- 2 x dams
Boundary fence secure with electric gate at driveway entry
The majority of "Kimolos Park" has improved pastures including Green Panic, Bambatsi, Rhodes, Purple Pigeon, Bluegrass and some Native Grasses
"KIMOLOS PARK" Provides a fantastic opportunity to purchase a diverse blue chip escarpment block with level and cleared land with exceptional existing and future house sights. The land then undulates downhill with an easy access road that leads to the larger dam. Run your preferred breed of cattle or horses with the security of plentiful feed and water or just take in the best of country living with frequent visits from an array of native wildlife .
If you are looking for country living with great views this will be one for your must see list.
Ramsay School 8.2km
Wellcamp Airport 40km
Rates: Approximately $1622.56 net per half year