Discover an authentic regional wilderness adventure, that unites a breath of fresh air with log cabin, holiday luxury. Situated in the tranquil Byfield rain forest, on Central Queensland`s Capricorn Coast, Australia. It is here you will encounter understated resort style excellence and an opportunity for an unforgettable indulgent experience.
The resort consists of four traditional, self-sufficient log cabins, Pioneer, Heritage, Banksia, and Iron Bark. Each log cabin has been individually designed, crafted, and constructed using all locally milled hardwoods and uprights. Each are secluded and offer their own unique touches. Sleeping 6 guests, including an open fireplace, air-conditioning for those warmer months, relaxing spa baths, satellite TV and walk-around, open veranda, ideal for entertaining.
Further comprising of a beautifully presented Lodge Bowenia Lodge showcasing two separate bedrooms, a newly renovated bathroom featuring a claw foot bath, kitchenette dining room, satellite TV, large entertainers deck, and an exclusive forest garden, perfectly intended to capture the revitalising effect of the true Australian Rainforest surrounded by many species of wallabies, bandicoots and glider possums to mention a few.
The Colonial style licensed restaurant seats 100, complete with air-conditioning, an open log fireplace for those cooler months and is the ideal venue for all occasions. Boasting the newly won "best restaurant in the region" award for January 2018.
Adjoining the Restaurant is the air-conditioned owner/managers residence. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, internal garage, and spacious kitchen/dining room area.
Additional Features Include but are not limited to:
- Recreational Paradise
- Established in 1988 and opened for business in 1990
- Freehold property situated 39 kilometres north of Yeppoon on 40 acres of sclerophyll forest
- 5 individual camp sites Goanna, Bloodwood, Kingfisher, Aussie & Pioneer adjacent to Waterpark Creek.
- Quality reliable water source with one of the best water reserves on East Coast of Australia Water Park Creek
- Water Park Creek frontage of approximately 350m with a water licence of 15 megalitres
- Caravan Permit with grassed area approximately 2 acres including camp kitchen, open air fire, & charging station.
- Large Machinery Shed adjacent to residence.
- Tennis court, volleyball, swimming pool, canoes & entertaining areas
- Excellent current financials with the ability to grow through weddings, conferences, events, retreats, and Caravanning.