Nestled in the idyllic location of Wilmot with 44.75 hectares on rich basalt soil with two road frontage and a 1 km central gravel laneway. Perfect opportunity for someone looking for a run off block or lifestyle farm to build your dream home (STCA). 6 ha offers additional income with advanced pruned Radiata Pine woodlots. 23 ha of pasture has 13 grazing block paddocks with wallaby proof boundary plus 10 ha of native forest that slopes to Lake Barrington. 2 dams on a permanent stream. Beautiful views across Wilmot & Mount Roland. Close to Wilmot township and on the main route to the world class Cradle Mountain national park if tourism was something you were considering.
• 44.75 hectares with 2 road frontage
• 25h pasture in 13 paddocks & 10 ha native forest
• 6ha 20yrs pruned radiata pine woodlots
• 1ha 20 yrs Eucalyptus Nitans, 1ha Blackwood
• 1200mm of rainfall per annum (approx.)
• Steel & timber barn, capacity 100 round bales