"VALLEY OF SPRINGS SOUTH" TALLAROOK ROAD, COWRA
Comprising (145Ha) 358acres*, with approx 300acres* of the property being arable.
Cowra & Grenfell 20km, Orange & Bathurst 130km, Canberra 190km & Sydney 290km
PRODUCTION - LIVESTOCK & FARMING
The property is currently sown to 161acres* Wheat, 84acres* Barley & 52acres of pasture/strong clover stand. Being suitable for both cattle & sheep in particular. The property has approx 50acres of heavier timber. CURRENT 2020 CEREAL CROPS are excluded from the sale, unless negotiated to be included for a sale 'prior to the sale date' LIVESTOCK The owner estimates to carry some 900 lambs or 50-60 cows per year, being approx. 900DSE units.
The property has provided excellent water supply to the owner's livestock with 7 reliable dams and various spring gullies.
• Property size (145Ha) 358acres*
• As new 2,000hd Red River' galvanized sheep yards with excellent access from Tallarook Road
• Fenced to some 7 paddocks with good stock proof fences
• 7 Reliable ground dams
• 2.3km dual road frontage
• 2020 cereal crops to be included by negotiation if sold prior to auction or as excluded from sale
• Country limed 2016 at 1tonne per acre
• Organic ANL' slow release fertilizer applied at 6tonnes per acre
• Yearly fertiliser application of super, TM, seasol & organic T
• Building entitlement - subject to full council approval
• Power runs through the property for connection
• Approx 50acres, provides an income source as ideal firewood collection
• Average rainfall of 634mm ('24-25')
"Valley of Springs South" is an excellent opportunity for astute purchasers, either looking to acquire additional complementary warmer season country with longevity of growth through Winter months, while being highly suited for livestock fattening/finishing also, having an ideal climate for cereal or oilseed grain & hay production"