* If you love glamping - this one is for you. The 6 x 9m storage shed is decked out to enjoy weekends out of the city.
* Sold as is - just let me grab my linen off the beds and the rest is yours - including the outdoor bath, BBQ and cooking facilities, golf clubs and many other extras to help you enjoy weekends away.
* There is plenty of water in the near new tank so you can enjoy using the outdoor bath tub, and flushing toilet.
* An awesome playground for children with a dry creek bed through the property, or a base for exploring the many attractions in the historic goldfields.
* Just two hours drive from the heart of Melbourne, there is nothing to do but light the fire pit and relax once you arrive.
* Some land has been cleared annually for a safe path for the off road go cart and fire safety - this block is a little gem still leaving lots of natural bush for wildlife.
* With a sealed road to the front of the block - it also has driveway access to the shed set at the back of the block.
* Surrounded by sheep farms this belt of forest already has some established homes on adjacent blocks and this is ready for you to plan your next home too while enjoying the serenity on weekends down in the cabin.