Positioned approximately 5 km from the Springton town ship and within the Barossa Valley, this is an appealing large property located on the boundary of the Springton township. This property will appeal to those looking for an add-on block to support an existing cropping and grazing business enterprise, or for those looking for a productive life-style property ready for development (STCC).
Productive 32.7 Ha property with significant and new recent infrastructure improvements which will assist any farming enterprise going forward;
- 24m x 12m x 5m shed - partially enclosed
- 135kl litre Rhino tank plumbed to stock trough
- 2 road frontage - Church & Jutland
- Perimeter fenced as 1 paddock
- cut 350 oat rolls in 2020